From a bowl clam chowder at Fog Harbor to a hot fudge sundae at Ghirardelli’s, here’s how to eat your way along Fisherman’s Wharf on your next trip to San Francisco.
5 more places to eat and drink in San Francisco
• Soak up more than a century of history with a glass of wine under the elegant chandeliers at the Palace Hotel’s GC Lounge.
• Feast on charred Chinese broccoli and Kung Pao Firecracker Chicken at China Live’s Market Restaurant and Bar and stock up on jars of their Chili Bean Sauce at the retail shop.
• Feel like a mogul with a bourbon cocktail in one hand and a deviled egg in the other in the original art deco Redwood Room at The Clift Royal Sonesta Hotel.
• For cool kid spotting along with cocktails and tasty Brussel sprout bites, head to the Proper Hotel.
• Do not miss Le Colonial for wok-seared and bite-sized morsels of filet mignon along with sautéed prawns with garlic egg noodles, bean sprouts and onions. – Vancouver Sun (02.28.19)